“Real Food Real Wine” is a program aim to introduce authentic Asian food and Australian Premium wines to both local and international consumers in Adelaide. The program cooperates with a vast list of Asian restaurants and Australian wineries.
Participants attending each event will taste variety food and wines, get to know about Asian food and wine culture. Chefs and winemakers will be at the event presenting about their cooking and winemaking philosophy. In the meantime, you will also be able to learn how to pair with different food and wines by our Sommelier.
After the last event on Chichilli Chinese Restaurant, we have got excellent feedback from our customers. As Real Food Real Wine Vol. 5 is the last event in 2019, we would try our best to hold another successful event.
This time, traditional Japanese foods will be on the table and well presented, it would also be the best one this year. Mugen house is a popular and platinum Japanese restaurant, food is extremely delicious and fresh, with a wide range of selections and rich flavors. This will be another amazing feast with delicious food and WRC’s selected boutique wines. Please join us to discover the amazing Japanese flavors without flying to Japan.
General Admission – Wednesday 18th December 2019, 6:30pm - 9:00 pm
Tickets $36 per person including: Tasting 7 dishes specially prepared by Chef and tasting 7 Premium Wines selected by Wine Residents Club.
- Tasting authentic Traditional Japanese food
Takoyaki （Octopus Puff）
Sushi Sashimi Combo
Greentea ice cream
*Due to the complexity of Japanese dish cooking, we are unable to guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens. Please be aware that the menu items may contain WHEAT, EGGS, DAIRY PRODUCTS, NUTS, SEAFOODS, MSG, GLUTEN and other allergens.
- Boutique wines from Clare Valley Stone Bridge Wines including, Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Rose, Sparkling shiraz, Shiraz, Sangiovese , Cab Malbec.
- Food and wine pairing skill will be presented
- Lucky draw prize at the end of the event
408 King William Street, Adelaide, SA
If you are interested in this event,
Please contact Amber by phone: 0432 828 177
or e-mail: email@example.com
Promotion effective until: 17th December 2019
Event Date and Time
18th December 2019, 6:30pm - 9:00 pm, Wednesday
Please note by purchasing a ticket for this event you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings are essential
- Please ensure you advise of any dietary requirements.
- For group bookings over 6 people please contact WRC to discuss table options.As we use the freshest seasonal produce, menu is subject to change.
- If you are going to hold a special occasion, please let us know at the first place, your special requests might not be able to meet due to our event specialty.
- Strictly 18+ allowed due to serving alcoholic beverages in the event
- We only provide table water and wines from WRC selection, any other drinks will be available for your purchases.