“Real Food Real Wine” is a program aim to introduce authentic Asian food and Australian Premium wines to both local and international consumers in Adelaide. The program cooperates with a vast list of Asian restaurants and Australian wineries.
Participants attending each event will taste variety food and wines, get to know about Asian food and wine culture. Chefs and winemakers will be at the event presenting about their cooking and winemaking philosophy. In the meantime, you will also be able to learn how to pair with different food and wines by our Sommelier.
After the last event on Mugen Japanese Restaurant, we have got excellent feedback from our customers. The Real Food Real Wine Vol. 6 as the first event in 2020 is now coming!
This time, stylish Korean BBQ will be on the table and well presented. Let's introduce Gong Korean BBQ Restaurant, which is a popular and enjoyable Korean BBQ. Food is extremely delicious and fresh, with a wide range of selections and rich flavors. This will be another amazing feast with delicious food and WRC’s selected boutique wines.
General Admission – Tuesday 14th January 2020, 6:30pm - 9:00 pm
Tickets $36 per person including: Tasting total 24 BBQ sticks specially prepared by Chef and tasting 8 Premium Wines selected by Wine Residents Club.
- Tasting authentic Korean BBQ
****This is a Korean BBQ so you will experience the “grill your own” cooking skill.
Fish Ball Sticks
Garlic Sprout Sticks/Eggplant Sticks
Kimchi Pancake/Potato Pancake
*Due to the complexity of Korean BBQ, we are unable to guarantee that any menu item can be completely free of allergens. Please be aware that the menu items may contain WHEAT, EGGS, DAIRY PRODUCTS, NUTS, SEAFOODS, MSG, GLUTEN and other allergens.
- Boutique wines from Barossa Valley Burge Family Winemakers including Semillon, Riesling, Cab Shiraz, Shiraz, SGM, Cabernet Sauvignon, Reserve Old Tawny.
- Food and wine pairing skill will be presented
- Lucky draw prize at the end of the event
171A Hutt Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
If you are interested in this event,
Please contact Amber by phone: 0432 828 177
or e-mail: email@example.com
Promotion effective until: 13th January 2020
Event Date and Time
14th January 2020, 6:30pm - 9:00 pm, Tuesday
Please note by purchasing a ticket for this event you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions.
- Bookings are essential
- Please ensure you advise of any dietary requirements.
- For group bookings over 6 people please contact WRC to discuss table options.As we use the freshest seasonal produce, menu is subject to change.
- If you are going to hold a special occasion, please let us know at the first place, your special requests might not be able to meet due to our event specialty.
- Strictly 18+ allowed due to serving alcoholic beverages in the event
- We only provide table water and wines from WRC selection, any other drinks will be available for your purchases.